Monday, July 20, 2009

Bootcamp

Just finishing my first day of IST511 (or rather starting my second day as it is now after midnite) and I am only beginning to find out why they call it bootcamp! We have covered so much ground today!
Prof. N. and Prof. C. started filling us up early in the morning reviewing the text work. Then we had great guest speakers on public libraries. We started our poster information and we were assigned a search project due tomorrow. Not to mention the advisement session.
Overall, things are going well. Maybe it is the scientist in me, but I think I would learn better froma a more structured lesson plan. The information is great and really interesting, but I know that without reviewing the power point, I will be missing a lot. Or maybe I am just tired!
i would like to be more inciteful, but all this information has to boil down a bit before I can make more sense of it- we will see tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment